Android Manager is a program that is designed to manage the content of Android devices from a computer. The application allows you to work both with devices connected to a PC via USB cable and connected via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. With the help of Android Manager you can easily install new applications on your gadget, back up files, manage the file system and so on. Moreover, the software even has a built-in player that allows you to play media files stored on your smartphone or tablet. Also, with the help of the utility you can make some settings that are not available in the standard Android interface. Separately, it is worth highlighting the possibility to remove the home screen lock and set the unlock with gestures. In general, Android Manager is a pretty easy to use and useful program. The only drawback of it can be considered, except that the graphical interface is somewhat outdated.
- works with devices connected via USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth;
- allows you to easily create and restore backups of files;
- Includes an application manager that allows you to uninstall and install applications;
- has a built-in media player;
- allows you to remove the home screen lock;
- is distributed free of charge.