ArtRage Studio Pro is a real art studio for fans of painting and painting with oil paints or pastels. This is one of the few graphical programs that presents real professional tools.
The developers tried to make a very simple interface to join the genre of painting could even someone who has never run any graphic editors. In the lower left corner there is a basic toolkit with brushes, paints of various kinds, pencils and an airbrush. The only 2 "non-traditional" tools here are Cloning and Transformation. The first one allows you to make a mirror projection of a picture or its part, and the second one is designed to change the proportions. Opposite the brushes there is a color palette. On the top right you can see the layer panel.
Each tool has its own set of variable properties: humidity, tilt, softness, pressure, rotation, sharpening and other parameters. By modifying these indicators, you can achieve a realistic effect in your paintings. Stencils and stickers are also available: create your own sheets or use existing sets.
The main idea of the program is to show how easy it is to learn how to draw with real colors. Also, this editor will appeal to those artists who do not accept digital processing in Photoshop, and prefer real tools. Just plug in the graphics tablet and create your own works without worrying about spoiling the canvas or wasting all the paint.
- Tools are available for painting (Watercolor, Oil, Pastel, Valik, Airbrush, Paint Tube) and curves (Pen, Pencil, Flomaster), as well as standard editing tools such as Fill, Cloning, Text;
- beautiful and user-friendly interface;
- you can customize the characteristics of the canvas;
- Create your own stencils and stickers (or use existing ones);
- support for a huge number of graphics tablets;
- use of image symmetry through a special panel;
- Script support to showcase the creation of a drawing;
- individual adjustment of hotkeys;
- import and export of PNG, JPG, TIFF and PSD files;
- support for multi-core processors;
- layer work and filter support.