Computech’s MP3 to CD software offers an easy and convenient way to create audio CDs from your MP3 files. With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can quickly and easily burn your favorite MP3 files to a CD. Here is a list of features:
• Easy and convenient to use – simply drag and drop your MP3 files into the software and click “Burn”.
• Supports most popular audio formats – MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, and more.
• Ability to burn multiple CDs with up to 700MB per disc.
• Ability to create a label and cover design directly within the software.
• Supports CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, and DVD+RW media.
• Ability to burn multiple audio CDs with no gaps in between tracks.
• Ability to create a mix of audio files in any order.
• Ability to normalize audio levels for a consistent volume level throughout your audio CDs.
• Ability to create a track list for your CDs.
• Support for customizing the audio file information (title, artist, album, etc.).
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface.
Computech’s MP3 to CD software makes it easy for anyone to create their own personalized audio CDs. Whether you are creating a mix of your favorite music for a car ride, or burning a compilation of your favorite MP3s for a special occasion, Computech’s MP3 to CD software is the perfect tool for the job.
Computech's MP3 To CD software is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. The software requires a minimum of 500 MB of free disk space, an internet connection and a CD-R/RW drive. The software also requires the user to have an audio CD burning program and a CD-ROM drive. The software is compatible with most popular audio formats, including WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, and AAC.
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
I recently purchased Computech's MP3 To CD software, and I'm overall quite pleased with it. The installation was quite straightforward and intuitive, and the program itself is easy to use and understand. It took me just a few minutes to get the hang of it. The program allows for a great amount of customization when creating the CD, which I really appreciate. The quality of the audio is also quite good, and it is definitely better than I expected. I have been using the software for a couple of weeks now and have yet to find any bugs or issues. All in all, I'm quite satisfied with Computech's MP3 To CD software.
Computech's MP3 To CD software was easy to install and didn't require a lot of technical knowledge. The interface was user friendly and the instructions were clear. It was straightforward to create the CDs I wanted. However, the software wasn't always successful in burning the CDs properly. The audio quality of the resulting CD was generally good.