D-Link AirPremier AP Manager for DWL-3200AP
The D-Link AirPremier AP Manager for DWL-3200AP
software is an easy-to-use web-based application that provides a comprehensive set of features for managing multiple DWL-3200AP Access Points. This powerful tool allows network administrators to configure, monitor, and manage their wireless network from a single location. The DWL-3200AP Access Point can be configured to support up to 16 wireless networks (SSIDs), with each of them being set up to operate in multiple modes. The AP Manager also offers support for WPA/WPA2 encryption, MAC address filtering, and other advanced features.
D-Link AirPremier AP Manager for DWL-3200AP provides easy, centralized management of multiple DWL-3200AP access points.
• Easy-to-use web-based interface for configuring and managing multiple DWL-3200AP Access Points.
• Support for up to 16 wireless networks (SSIDs) with each of them being set up to operate in multiple modes.
• Configure the Access Point to operate in 11b/g/n modes.
• WPA/WPA2 encryption and MAC address filtering.
• 802.1Q VLAN support.
• Client and Access Point monitoring with detailed statistics.
• Built-in diagnostics tools such as ping, traceroute, and packet capture.
• Supports multiple SSID broadcast and hiding.
• Supports auto-channel selection.
• Supports radio-based or interface-based WLANs.
• Multiple Access Point configuration with the ability to set up the same SSID on multiple APs.
• Ability to clone settings from one Access Point to another.
• Ability to configure multiple Access Points at the same time.
• Ability to back up Access Point configuration settings and restore them at a later time.
• SNMP support for remote configuration and monitoring.
• Ability to view Access Point logs.
• Support for Access Point firmware updates.
• Ability to remotely reboot an Access Point.
• Ability to view the current status of the Access Point.
• Supports both DHCP and static IP addressing.
• Supports local authentication for wireless clients.
• Ability to set up a separate SSID for each Access Point.
• Support for wireless client isolation.
• Supports wireless client roaming.
• Supports RADIUS server authentication.
• Supports WPA/WPA2 Enterprise with RADIUS server authentication.
• Supports multiple ESSIDs with different security settings.