DBF Viewer is a functional and at the same time quite easy to use tool that serves to view, edit and print the contents of files in DBF format. Files with this extension are often used by common database management systems such as Clipper, Foxpro and dBase. The key features of DBF Viewer are that the program allows you to edit DBF in the usual encodings for Windows and DOS, is able to sort strings that use group characters, search the contents of files, and displays information about the fields.
When working with databases, the program does not require external ODBC-drivers. But that's not all - DBF Viewer includes a converter that can be used to convert database files to more familiar formats. Among them: Excel, SQL, XML, CSV, TXT, RTF. In general, all of the above, as well as the program's support of the command line make it one of the best tools of its kind.
- the ability to search for data using the specified mask;
- Quickly edit, delete, and add new data;
- possibility of automatic loading of databases from the specified directory;
- import and export files in DBF, CSV, TXT, SQL and XML formats;
- simple, multilingual interface.