Thanks to Device Doctor, all components of your computer will have the latest updated drivers. The program automatically checks the installed hardware and the relevance of the existing drivers and then generates a list of those that can be updated.
It is recommended that you connect all external devices before searching for updates and then click Start Scanning. After a while, a list of outdated drivers will be displayed to update them, select the device and click Download. The program can also find drivers for unidentified devices.
In the settings, you can set up automatic scanning at startup, at a schedule or at a specified interval (for example, once a week).
To Russify Device Doctor, download the DeviceDoctor.rus file and place it in the program directory.
Personal opinion of the editor
The program really works. After scanning, select a driver and Device Doctor will open the download page. Drivers are really swinging and suitable for iron. If you don't want to pay, don't upgrade to a RPO version.
- The Device Driver Database provides drivers for most computer components and device manufacturers. Currently, this database contains more than 13 million entries and more than 3 terabytes of drivers in disk space. The developers of the program specially store all the files so that you can always quickly download them;
- Quickly browse PC hardware in just a few seconds;
- Consecutive update - a constantly updated database that includes all new versions of drivers as soon as they are released;
- each driver is viewed by a person for compatibility with specialized tools;
- consider the opinions of other users to offer the best drivers every day;
- provides names for components marked as unknown devices before updating drivers for them;
- can be used offline: scan results are saved and can be transferred to another computer, from which updates can be downloaded;
- updates both WHQL (certified by Microsoft) and non-WHQL drivers.