Operating system: Windows
Publisher: Alex Thuering
Antivirus check: passed
Last revision: Last week
DVDStyler is a very functional free DVD authoring program, which helps you create colorful DVDs that can be played on a standard (hardware/household) DVD player without any problems. The easy-to-learn multi-platform application has a set of necessary tools on board, with the help of which both a professional and a beginner can easily create a DVD-project. The program interface is functional and intuitive, a single window with quick access to the most popular tools allows you to make changes on the fly and view them immediately.
Thanks to DVD-styler it is possible not only to burn multimedia files to DVD blank, which will be accepted by almost any household DVD player, but also to create a very colorful, exclusively designed and interactive DVD menu. You can select a background image for the future menu and add background music, you can create several additional menus - for each movie separately, you can add inscriptions with different effects (different font, shadow, color, etc.), as well as add beautiful buttons for easy navigation, and then all this magnificence to place in those places of the menu that you find most appropriate. Another important feature of DVDStyler is the fact that the program has open and completely free sources. It will be appreciated by the fans of programming and making changes in the functionality of selected programs.
- support for MPEG files by simply dragging and dropping;
- the ability to create the NTSC/PAL menu;
- importing drawings as a background;
- you can change the font size/color;
- the possibility of placing text or a picture in the menu;
- Use the buttons in the on-screen menu to change the size and color;
- Copy and paste any menu item;
- breaking up any movie into episodes;
- the opportunity to change the comments for each movie.