Joomla is a powerful Open Source Content Management System designed to create professional websites. This system can create sites with features that can be useful to both businessmen and ordinary users. With its help you can create a website for your company or firm, which will be ideal for the promotion of your products and services. In addition, you can change its design, content, structure and functionality at any time. Joomla! differs from the rest of the content management software by the fact that this system is very easy to use.
The Joomla! Content Management System was designed for a wide audience of users, taking into account that anyone can complement this development if they wish.
Joomla works with WAMP, MAMP, LAMP and XAMPP environments.
- the news fields;
- the galleries;
- chat rooms;
- the search;
- content archive;
- banners and fields;
- custom HTML;
- site structure module, path (Breadcrumbs);
- visualization of your website's copyright (Custom Footer Module);
- the menu;
- the latest news;
- The output of thumbnails of new articles posted on the site (Newsflash);
- random images;
- Related Items;
- a search on the site;
- Creation of RSS feeds (Syndicate);
- who's online;
- Display of any corners within the site (Wrapper).
- authentication (Joomla!, LDAP, OpenID, GMail)
- the cache;
- highlighting of the code in the articles (GeSHi - Code Highlighter);
- email cloaking - Email cloaking;
- editors (TinyMCE 2.1 and XStandard Lite for Joomla!);
- Legacy Mode compatibility mode or Legacy Mode backward compatibility plugin;
- Rating plugin;
- search (categories, newswires, sections, contacts, content, hyperlinks);
- plugin for XML-RPC protocol (Blogger API, Joomla! API).
- RHUK Milkyway - Appearance of Items on a Page ;