- Interface: Built-in web browser for viewing HTML documents or Java applets. The browser has popular features, so you can use it for Internet surfing;
- FTP file upload functions to the FTP server or to edit files directly to our server;
- highlighting URLs or e-mail addresses in normal text documents and the ability to follow links by holding down the F8 key or by using the 'Ctrl + double-click combination;
- HTML toolbar. Allows you to enter HTML tags quickly and easily. It also contains useful features such as HTML Color Picker, Character Picker, Table Generator and Object Picker;
- choice of document. The document selection function provides quick access to all the document windows that are currently open. Much faster than selecting from the Windows menu or pressing Ctrl+Tab several times;
- an auto-replace. The function replaces short abbreviations with full lines. Perl and C/C++ languages are supported by default. You can create auto-replace files for other languages;
- document templates. Templates help you create new documents quickly.