FireShot - absolutely free and easy to use plugin, which is designed for browsers Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Opera, IE, Seamonkey, Thunderbird. Allows you to take screenshots of web pages, editing, saving or printing them if necessary. The program is distinguished by an extremely simple and intuitive interface, in which even a beginner can navigate.
After the plugin is installed, its icon is integrated into the browser control panel, to the right of the address bar, providing the opportunity to call the program at any time. At the same time, you can create snapshots of the whole window or any selected area of the site. You can save the captured images in different graphic formats, as well as in a PDF file. In addition, you can quickly print an image, send it to email, or copy it to the clipboard. The utility also has a built-in editor that allows you to perform a number of basic correction operations: drawing, adding text, applying size, color and alignment to it, and so on.
- automatic integration of the plugin icon into the address bar of the FireFox browser;
- possibility to take a screenshot of the whole window or selected area;
- save images in JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP and PDF formats;
- the presence of a built-in editor that performs a number of simple conversions;
- ability to add text by adjusting its font, size and color;
- simplicity and ease of use;
- free distribution of the plugin.