Mozilla Firefox is a fast and practical open source browser. If you like versatile design, quick tab switching, scalability and multifunctionality, Fireplace is perfect for web surfing.
An intuitive menu (the rightmost button on the panel) with the ability to drag and drop useful tools makes browsing the Internet much easier. Adding pages to bookmarks is done through the icon with an asterisk. Nearby is the icon of all file uploads. New updates are downloaded automatically (by default).
Mozilla Firefox offers fast, flexible browsing with extensive customization options through numerous extensions and plugins.
The additions have always been the strongest feature of the Fire Fox. They allow you to customize the appearance of your choice, as well as install the necessary plug-ins and applications that will greatly facilitate the lives of ordinary users, web developers and designers. High functionality is achieved thanks to numerous extensions, which can be accessed through the combination of Ctrl+Shift+A keys.
Originally the browser was called Phoenix. Then it was renamed Firebird. Starting with version 0.8, the project is given the name Firefox, which is attached to it to this day. For 16 years, Mozilla Corporation's developers and independent programmers have been working on "Ognelis": bugs are constantly being fixed, design is being changed, new features and useful applications appear. Some users are dissatisfied with the high RAM consumption. This is especially evident when you have to launch flash players. But in the new versions the situation is gradually changing, and the browser becomes less demanding.
- The new Australius interface has a very flexible configuration
- a built-in spell check;
- customizable toolbar;
- improved handling of PDF documents;
- a huge number of useful extensions;
- Synchronization with a single profile (Firefox Sync) on different devices (smartphones, tablets, PCs);
- reading RSS feeds;
- Protect all saved passwords using the "Password Wizard";
- is the second most popular browser after Google Chrome in Russia;
- Gecko engine code is shared (open source);
- New versions of the browser and plugins are downloaded automatically;
- CSS3 support.