iMacros is a very useful addition for Mozilla Firefox and other browsers, which gives the user the ability to automate the work with this web browser. This extension allows you to save the chain of actions into a macro and then play it again with one click. This add-on allows you to automatically fill out registration forms, copy the necessary data from web pages, check the functionality of resources, and so on. The extension saves all used macros in a special section, which can be accessed through a special icon located on the toolbar Firefox or other browser.
iMacros can also analyze the information presented on a web page and export it into CSV format. The add-on boasts unicode support, "understanding" of all existing languages, and ease of setup and operation.
- allows you to record macros without programming skills;
- allows you to create an entire list of macros and switch between them with a single click;
- no pre-configuration required;
- works with older versions of Firefox;
- works with most common text encodings.