by SiliconDust is a powerful and versatile hardware and software solution for streaming television content. It allows users to watch and record live TV on their computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. With the HDHomeRun
app, users can access up to four tuners, allowing them to watch multiple channels at the same time.
HDHomeRun allows users to watch and record live TV on multiple devices simultaneously.
• Watch live TV without a cable subscription – HDHomeRun allows users to access over-the-air (OTA) television broadcasts without a cable subscription. This makes it a great way for cord-cutters to keep up with their favorite shows.
• Record your favorite shows – With HDHomeRun, users can record their favorite shows and movies with the built-in DVR feature. They can also use the app to schedule recordings and access them from any device.
• Stream to multiple devices – HDHomeRun allows users to stream to multiple devices at once. This means they can watch their content on their computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
• Access different services – HDHomeRun is compatible with many popular streaming services, such as Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video. This makes it easy to access all of your favorite content in one place.
• Easy setup – HDHomeRun is easy to set up and use. It comes with a simple installation guide, and the software is intuitive and user-friendly.
• Works with multiple devices – HDHomeRun is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS devices. This makes it a great option for users who want to access their content from multiple devices.
• Affordable – HDHomeRun is an affordable option for streaming TV content. The hardware is relatively inexpensive, and the software is free to use.
• Reliable – HDHomeRun is a reliable and secure solution. It uses advanced encryption to protect your data, and it’s been tested and verified for high performance.
• Support – HDHomeRun has a knowledgeable customer support team that’s available to answer any questions or concerns. They’re also available to help with setup and troubleshooting.