HouseCreator is a program that allows you to design houses made of beams and logs. Using the tools available in it, you can not only create a drawing, but also build a three-dimensional model of the building. Moreover, the model can be built at all stages of work up to the foundation level. The built model can be freely scaled and considered at any convenient angle.
To speed up and simplify your project, HouseCreator has a ready-made library with floor, wall and opening templates. The program can also automatically perform a number of tasks per user. For example, she knows how to arrange crown grooves, mortgage boards, pegs and even fill the floor with beams on her own. With all these features, working on a simple project at HouseCreator can take less than half an hour. The function of automatic preparation of technical documentation for the executed project will help to save time. Usually this part of work of the designer is the most monotonous and uninteresting.
The program consists of three main modules: the main module, the roof design module and the log-cutting optimization module. We described the functionality of the first one earlier, but we should talk about the last two in detail. The roof design module includes the roofing editor itself, the tools to adjust the roof outlets and the inclination of the plane. It also has templates with ready-made roof types and roof plans. The nesting optimization module is required to generate reports on the optimization of the project and to compile detailed lists with the characteristics of the parts used.
- a convenient drawing editor;
- building a three-dimensional model of the building at any stage of the project;
- the ability to scale and view the built model at any angle;
- ready-made templates for openings and slabs;
- automatic addition of crown grooves, pins and a mortgage board;
- automatic preparation of technical documentation for the completed project and detailed specifications for each part used;
- log-cutting optimization module;
- Roof design module.