Portable HWMonitor is a portable (i.e. not requiring installation) version of HWMonitor. HWMonitor is designed to collect data about the "iron" filling of your computer. Although this program is more oriented towards specialists, it has a quite clear interface and work with it does not cause any difficulties for beginners. All data collected by HWMonitor is displayed in one window: you can view CPU and hard disk temperature, voltage data, fan speed, etc. The program supports most popular sensors, including ITE® IT87 and Winbond® IC, can read the temperature of discs via S.M.A.R.T. and monitor the temperature of graphics processors. The data collected by Portable HWMonitor can be exported to a text file. You can also view the maximum and minimum values of the fixed values.
- Monitoring of temperature and voltage on the hard disk, CPUs, GPUs, etc;
- monitoring the fan speed;
- Export of collected data;
- the possibility of launching the program from a flash drive;
- a wide range of supported sensors.