Intelligent Standby List Cleaner (ISLC) is a powerful software that helps optimize your computer’s performance by cleaning up your Windows standby list. It does this by identifying and removing unnecessary files or programs that are no longer needed, freeing up valuable system resources for more important tasks. ISLC also helps improve security by removing traces of maliciously installed software and other potential threats.
The Standby List Cleaner allows for a more efficient use of memory, as it removes inactive standby entries from the list.
• Identify and remove unnecessary files or programs from the Windows standby list.
• Quickly scan and analyze all the data on the standby list for any potential threats.
• Automatically clean up the standby list in the background, freeing up system resources.
• Monitor and manage the status of the standby list in real-time.
• Generate detailed reports of the standby list, including the list of files and programs removed.
• Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
• Automatically update the standby list on a regular basis.
• Easy to use graphical user interface.
• Securely delete any unwanted files or programs from the standby list.
• Backup and restore functionality allows you to quickly recover the standby list in case of any accidental deletions.
• Automatically optimize the standby list to ensure maximum performance.
• Ability to schedule automated cleanups at regular intervals.
• Ability to customize the settings for each individual user.
• Compatible with a wide range of browsers and applications.
• 24/7 technical support available.