Jadx is a lightweight and easy-to-use Java decompiler that can be used to decompile Java class files and Dex bytecode files.
Jadx is a decompiler and disassembler for DEX, APK, and JAR files. It is designed to provide a complete set of features for reverse engineering of Android applications.
1. Decompile Android applications: Jadx can decompile DEX, APK, and JAR files, allowing you to analyze the source code of Android applications.
2. Disassemble Android applications: Jadx can disassemble DEX, APK, and JAR files, allowing you to view the low-level assembly code of an Android application.
3. Graph View: Jadx can generate a graphical view of the decompiled code, allowing you to easily visualize the structure of an Android application.
4. Syntax Highlighting: Jadx can highlight the syntax of the decompiled code, allowing you to easily identify and distinguish between different parts of the code.
5. Search and Replace: Jadx can perform search and replace operations on the decompiled code, allowing you to quickly make changes to an Android application.
6. Source Maps: Jadx can generate source maps, allowing you to easily trace the origin of a particular piece of code.
7. Debugging: Jadx can debug DEX, APK, and JAR files, allowing you to step through the decompiled code and analyze the behavior of an Android application.
8. Export: Jadx can export the decompiled code as a standalone Java project, allowing you to easily integrate it into your own development environment.
9. Multi-Language Support: Jadx supports a wide range of languages, including Java, Kotlin, and Python.
10. Command Line Support: Jadx can be used from the command line, allowing you to automate decompilation tasks.
Jadx allows for decompiling and analyzing complex Java code quickly and easily.
to run an application
1. Java Development Kit (JDK)
2. Android SDK
3. Android Studio
4. Jadx decompiler
5. A compatible device or emulator for testing