JavaFX Scene Builder
is a visual layout tool that lets users quickly design JavaFX application user interfaces without coding. It provides a simple interface for quickly laying out UI controls like buttons, labels, and text fields, and connecting them to application logic. Scene Builder also offers more advanced features such as styling with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and binding data to UI elements.
Using JavaFX Scene Builder allows for rapid development of graphical user interfaces without requiring manual coding.
• Drag and drop UI controls — Drag and drop UI controls from the library to quickly create a UI.
• Scene Graph — Visualize the structure of your application's user interface.
• CSS styling — Style your application with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
• Data binding — Bind data to UI elements to quickly update the UI when the underlying data changes.
• Customizable library — Add custom controls and components to the library.
• Integrated FXML — Generate FXML code to define the structure of your UI.
• Preview — Preview your UI on different screen sizes and resolutions.
• Internationalization — Create UI designs that are suitable for multiple languages.
• Export — Export your designs as FXML code, images, or PDFs.
• Platform and IDE support — Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux. Integrates with popular IDEs such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, and NetBeans.
• Reusable components — Reuse components across different projects.
• JavaFX integration — Easily integrate JavaFX application logic with your design.
• Design validation — Validate your design against design conventions and best practices.
• Version control — Manage different versions of your design with version control.
• Accessibility — Make your applications accessible with support for accessibility guidelines.
• Documentation — Generate documentation for your design.
• Customizable UI — Customize the UI for the Scene Builder workspace.
• Plugins — Extend the functionality of Scene Builder with plugins.
• Tutorials — Get started quickly with tutorials and code samples.