Kerio VPN Client is a small utility that allows you to easily connect to a VPN. The program allows users to access a remote private network via the Internet using an encrypted channel. Kerio VPN Client is part of another software product of Kerio Technologies Inc. called Kerio WinRoute Firewall. Therefore, user accounts in WinRoute are also used when working with the VPN Client.
To work with this application, the user only needs to specify DNS or register the IP-address of the server to which the connection is made. The username and password, which are usually required for such operations, do not need to be entered here. There is no need to make any other settings, the program will set up everything itself and offer to connect. Kerio VPN Client knows how to work with user profiles. Everyone on whose computer this program is installed will be able to use persistent personal VPN connections.
- support for a permanent connection that can be restored automatically;
- Only the DNS or IP address must be specified for configuration;
- support for VPN and NAT collaboration;
- access to files on local network servers through a regular browser (without installing additional software);
- application of standard SSL and Blowfish encryption algorithms.