Connect your phone to your computer using a cable, Bluetooth or infrared port and you'll see how easy and efficient it is to control your phone with MyPhoneExplorer. Since its first appearance, MyPhoneExplorer has become the most popular tool for managing Sony Ericsson phones and now it still has new features.
MyPhoneExplorer is compatible with almost all Sony Ericsson phones except P800i, P900i and P910i. In addition, there are several other cheap phones that do not have a PC interface. If you are using Symbian-based phones, please note that you must first install PC-Suite and that you can only connect to your computer via cable.
- Synchronize your address book with Outlook, Windows contacts, Thunderbird, GMail, Lotus Notes and Tobit David;
- Organizer with synchronization with Outlook, Sunbird, Thunderbird, Windows calendar (Vista), Rainlendar, Lotus Notes, Google, TobitDavid and network calendars;
- archiving, importing and exporting SMS;
- File browser with cache system to minimize data transfer and automatic synchronization with the computer;
- setting the time on the phone;
- call log, contact editor, phone memory status, and more;