is a powerful, easy-to-use network mapping software that helps network engineers visualize, plan, and manage their networks. With a simple drag-and-drop interface and an intuitive user interface, NetMap
makes it easy for users to create detailed network diagrams and topology maps.
NetMap offers a comprehensive view of network relationships, enabling users to quickly identify important connections and patterns.
• Automatically discovers devices on the network: NetMap can quickly scan and detect all the devices on the network, including routers, switches, servers, and other network-connected devices.
• Automatically discovers network connections: NetMap can automatically discover and map out the network connections between devices, and provide detailed information on device configurations.
• Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface: NetMap’s drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to create detailed network diagrams and topology maps.
• Visually display devices and connections: NetMap can display devices and connections in a visually appealing manner, helping to quickly identify issues and potential problems.
• Automatically generate reports: NetMap can generate and print detailed reports on the network’s devices and connections.
• Automatically generates network maps: NetMap can automatically generate detailed network maps in a variety of formats, including PDF, SVG, and PNG.
• Supports multiple network protocols: NetMap supports multiple network protocols, including SNMP, Syslog, and Telnet.
• Supports multiple operating systems: NetMap supports multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
• Automatically updates network maps: NetMap can periodically scan and update network maps, making it easy to keep track of changes to the network.
• Integrates with existing monitoring tools: NetMap can be integrated with existing monitoring tools, such as Nagios, SolarWinds, and PRTG, making it easy to manage and monitor the network.
• Supports multiple authentication methods: NetMap supports multiple authentication methods, including username/password and SSH keys.