is a universal document viewer developed by KDE. It is an open-source, cross-platform application primarily designed for viewing PDF, DjVu, CHM, XPS, ePub, TIFF and ODT documents, as well as comic books, and comic book archives.
can be used as a standalone application, as well as to embed a document view in other applications like KDevelop, Konqueror, and KMail. It provides features such as text search, annotations, form filling, text selection, and a presentation mode.
Okular offers users a convenient, unified interface for viewing and manipulating documents of many different formats.
• View and annotate PDF, DjVu, CHM, XPS, ePub, TIFF and ODT documents, as well as comic books and comic book archives.
• Search text in documents.
• Create and edit annotations, highlight text, and fill forms.
• Text selection and copying.
• Presentation mode with support for transitions and animations.
• Have multiple documents open at the same time.
• Export documents in PDF, PostScript, PNG, and other formats.
• Integrate with KDevelop, Konqueror, and KMail.
• Bookmarks, page thumbnails, and page display mode controls.
• Support for features such as encryption, digital signatures, and document links.
• Built-in File Manager for organizing documents.
• Supports different search engines for searching text in documents.
• Fullscreen mode for better focus on documents.
• Supports drag-and-drop for easy document opening.
• Automatically displays document information such as title, author, and page number.
• Ability to rotate documents.
• Customizable user interface with support for multiple languages.
• Ability to print documents.
• Ability to save documents in various formats.
• Ability to share documents via email or web services.
• Compatible with a variety of document formats, including PDF, DjVu, CHM, XPS, ePub, TIFF, ODT, and comic books and archives.
• Accessibility support.