PDF Password Remover is a useful and reliable software that can be used to unlock password-protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files that are locked for editing, printing, changing text and graphics, etc.
Unlocking is instantaneous. The unlocked file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader), and can be edited without any restrictions, e.g. copied / printed, etc. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported (including 7.x, which contains 128-bit encryption). Standard PDF file protection consists of two different methods and two passwords: "user password" and "owner password".
A PDF document can be password-protected to open ("user password"), the document can also define the operations that should be restricted even if the document is unlocked: printing; copying text and graphics from the document; editing the document; and adding or modifying text, notes and the AcroForm area (using the "owner password").
- easy to use;
- supports integration of PDF files;
- no Adobe Acrobat software required;
- instantly delete security settings from locked PDF files;
- supports command line functions (for manual use or inclusion in scripts);
- supports the PDF 1.6 protocol function (earlier versions only support Acrobat 7.0);
- supports PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 encoding, 128-bit RC4 encoding, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;
- execution of operations on files from the command line;
- supports standard 40-bit and Extended 128-bit encodings;
- Unlock protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, remove restrictions on printing, editing, copying, etc.