PowerISO is a versatile tool for working with CD, DVD and Blu-ray images, which allows you to do the following: open, extract to a folder, burn to disk, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split, convert to other formats, and mount on a virtual drive. The program is able to work with almost all CD, DVD and Blu-ray images - ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and so on.
PowerISO lets you compress disk images with just one click. The application is also designed for professional optical disc recording and can be used to create data discs, audio discs and even DVDs with movies. Audio discs can be created from a variety of audio file formats and converted on the fly. The program also allows you to create images from any disks. In addition, it can be used to create boot disks and even boot flash drives, allowing you to create an operating system installation disk in minutes.
PowerISO supports integration with Windows Explorer by adding its actions to the context menu and drag and drop technology.
- support for most CD/DVD-ROM image formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and others);
- Open and unpack ISO files;
- Create ISO files from hard disk or CD/DVD-ROM files;
- Edit existing ISO files directly;
- Conversion of ISO/BIN image files and other formats. PowerISO will be able to convert most formats to a regular ISO file;
- Creation of ISO boot files, possibility to take boot information from existing ISO boot files;
- Optimize files to save disk space;
- CD/DVD emulation to open and use the ISO content as if the disc were inserted into the drive;
- Ease of use of the program will help you to quickly understand the functionality and subtleties.