QTranslate is one of the easiest applications for text translation. First of all, this program can be praised for its simplicity in work. In order to translate an unknown word or sentence, you just need to select it and use a combination of hot keys, which you can specify yourself. The program works equally well with various browsers, readers, text editors and other programs. By default, QTranslate allows you to translate text into a variety of languages, including even the most rare ones.
For translation the program uses the most popular services, such as Google Translate, Promt, Babylon and others. When translating some of them, you can enable voice playback of the finished text. The fact that the program uses web services for translation is both an advantage and a disadvantage of QTranslate. It is good that the quality of the translation remains high, and it is disappointing that the program requires a permanent Internet connection.
Summing up, I must say that this program will allow you to instantly translate any text into many languages. In addition, QTranslate has a very nice, simple interface and is distributed completely free of charge.
- The ability to translate text from any text editor or web browser;
- the reverse translation by pressing a single key;
- possibility to quickly replace text in the editor by its translation from the program window;
- instantaneous translation using a variety of services;
- a built-in spell check;
- possibility of voice playback of original text and its translation;
- autofill function;
- preserving the history of translations;
- the ability to enable the virtual keyboard.