Scanitto is a program for working with images received from the scanner. At the moment there are two versions of the program - Lite and Pro. Both versions allow you to save images from TWAIN scanners. As a result, you get images of the selected format with the specified settings. The scanning process itself is very simple, all you need to do is select the scanner from the list, specify the scan parameters and the folder to save the images. The Lite version does not allow you to save images in PDF, BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF and GIF formats, and a pesky message is constantly displayed on the screen.
In addition to a large number of supported formats, Scanitto Pro allows you to use the direct printing function, which turns any printer with a scanner into a copier. The program itself is very easy to use, demonstrates a decent performance and is not overloaded with a lot of unnecessary functions. To present the information in a convenient way, you can save all scanned documents into one PDF document.
- Optical character recognition (OCR);
- saves scanned images in a variety of formats;
- Printing with color, black and white, gray effects;
- control the resolution and size of the output image;
- saves the scanned images to a multi-page PDF document;
- manual selection of the scan area;
- Direct printing to the selected printer.