The program simulates such Windows Explorer functions as: control over write-off документов\папок, control over logical disk selection, display of Thumbnail/Details/GroupView styles, drag&drop (drag&drop), display of icons, context menu management, virtual elements, useful tips and everything else.
Shell MegaPack ActiveX is a program that will help you to integrate explorer into your software, as well as to select and configure Windows Explorer features.
Powerful functionality and the ability to configure all the parameters makes this program more convenient than standard Windows Explorer. Shell MegaPack ActiveX has a lot of additional functions, such as filtering of these elements, the ability to select or deselect an element with the help of the check box, the ability to customize columns and context menu, support dragdrop (drag and drop), visual display of names, icons, useful tips.
The program also includes ShellObjects - a set of controls that provides various useful features that can be added to your program, including the ability to display multiple pop-up windows MSN / Office2003, animated icons and the ability to create and recognize hotkeys.
- Creates Quick Launch-like appbars with autohide support (automatic ability to hide items).
- Powerful Wizard Control, which makes it possible to quickly create Wizard UIs during the development process.
- Component that changes the size of the element window with the function of automatic change, both the size and expansion of the window.
- The program is able to display many pop-up notification windows, as in MSN and Office2003.
- The program displays animated icons in the taskbar.
- Creates and displays Windows Vista TaskDialogs.
- Supports hotkeys.
- The program notifies you when the system goes to sleep for a certain period of time and exits from sleep mode.