Syser Kernel Debugger is a popular kernel-level debugger with a full graphical interface. Allows you to debug the build or source code.
Some time ago the absolute favorite among users was the well-known SoftICE. Unfortunately, the developers have stopped supporting him. But instead there is a new software product - Syser Kernel Debugger. Since development is ongoing, its latest versions are becoming more and more stable, and for this reason it is gaining popularity. The number of useful and interesting functions is also constantly increasing. One of the undoubted advantages of the program is the presence of a graphical interface and support for work from the command line. It is important that the SoftICE and Syser commands are fully compatible.
- support for configurations with multiple processors;
- support for Intel Hyper-Threaded processors;
- Support for VMWare and Virtual PC;
- Syntax highlighting is supported when debugging the source code;
- commands compatible with SoftICE.