Virtual TimeClock Pro is a powerful, intuitive time and attendance tracking software. It is designed to help companies streamline time-tracking processes and ensure accurate, timely payroll calculations. It is also ideal for monitoring employee attendance, calculating overtime pay, and reducing labor costs.
Virtual TimeClock Pro is a comprehensive solution that has been designed to be easy to use, yet powerful and flexible enough to meet the needs of any organization. Here are some of the features of the software:
Time Clock: The time clock feature allows employees to easily punch in and out and record their hours. They can also see their current hours, as well as their total weekly and monthly hours.
Employee Scheduling: This feature allows managers to quickly and easily create employee schedules. It also allows them to track employee absences, tardiness, and overtime.
Employee Reports: This feature allows managers to generate reports on employee time and attendance. These reports can be used to identify and address any attendance issues.
Payroll Management: This feature allows managers to manage payroll easily and efficiently. It includes features for tracking hours worked and calculating overtime pay.
Integrations: Virtual TimeClock Pro is integrated with several popular payroll and accounting software programs. This allows for seamless integration with payroll and accounting systems.
Security: Virtual TimeClock Pro is highly secure and includes features such as password protection, user access control, and data encryption.
Customization: The software is highly customizable and allows users to customize the user interface, time clock settings, employee reports, and more.
Mobile Access: The software has a mobile app that allows employees to punch in and out from their smartphones.
These are just some of the features of Virtual TimeClock Pro. The software is designed to be a complete time and attendance solution for businesses of all sizes. It is easy to use and provides an efficient way to record and manage employee time and attendance data.
1. Operating System: Windows 10 or later, Mac OS X 10.11 or later
2. Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
3. Memory: 2 GB RAM
4. Hard Disk: 200 MB free disk space
5. Video: 1024x768 minimum resolution, 16-bit color
6. Network: LAN or WAN connection with static IP address, or a static internet connection
7. Server: Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or higher, or Mac OS X Server 10.11 or higher
8. Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher, or Oracle 11g or higher
9. Browser: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11 or higher
10. Printer: Laser or inkjet compatible with Windows or Mac OS X
11. Point of Sale (POS) System: Any compatible system with an API, such as Square, Stripe, or PayPal
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
1. Virtual TimeClock Pro is a great software for tracking employee hours.
2. It is easy to install and use, and has a good range of features.
3. The user interface is intuitive, making it simple to enter time worked and review hours.
4. It offers a range of reports, including labor costs and overtime.
5. It also integrates with other software, making it easy to sync hours.
6. Employees can easily clock in and out, and managers can easily view hours worked.
7. The software allows you to customize the settings to meet your business needs.
8. The customer service is very helpful, and they are always available to answer any questions.
9. There are also useful tutorials and help documents available.
10. Overall, Virtual TimeClock Pro is a great software for businesses of all sizes.