VoxEdit is an innovative 3D modeling software designed to make digital 3D creation easier and more accessible. It is ideal for those who want to create 3D models with ease, without having to know complex 3D modeling techniques. With VoxEdit, users can create 3D models from scratch, or manipulate existing models, and export their creations to popular 3D file formats.
• Drag & Drop: VoxEdit offers an easy-to-use drag & drop interface that allows users to quickly and easily manipulate 3D models.
• Real-time Preview: Preview your model in real-time with the built-in 3D view window.
• Smart Voxelization: VoxEdit automatically voxelizes 3D models and makes them ready for 3D printing.
• Library of Shapes: Create 3D models from a library of shapes, such as cubes, cubes, pyramids, and cylinders.
• Texturing & Coloring: Create textures and apply color to 3D models.
• Export to 3D File Formats: Export your 3D models to popular 3D file formats, such as .obj and .stl.
• Object Transformation: Easily transform 3D models by moving, scaling, and rotating them.
• Multi-layered Modeling: Create multi-layered 3D models with ease.
• Customizable Interface: Customize the user interface to suit your needs.
• Advanced Modeling Tools: Take advantage of a full set of 3D modeling tools such as extrude, bevel, and round.
• Compatible with 3D Printers: Export your models in compatible 3D printer file formats, such as .stl and .obj.
• Plugins and Add-ons: Expand the functionality of VoxEdit with plugins and add-ons.
• Cloud Storage: Store and manage your 3D models in the cloud.
• Support for Multiple Platforms: VoxEdit is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
The minimum technical requirements to run the VoxEdit software are:
• Windows 7 or higher,
• 8GB RAM,
• Intel i3 or higher processor,
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 or higher graphics card,
• 5GB of available storage space, and
• DirectX 11 or higher.
USER REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
I have used VoxEdit software for a few weeks now, and I find it to be a great tool for creating 3D figures. It has a great user-friendly interface, and I found it easy to learn and use. The software is well organized and has a wide range of tools. It also offers a wide variety of customizable options to help customize the figures. Furthermore, the software allows you to export your creations in various formats. I also found that it provides good support if you ever get stuck. In conclusion, I find VoxEdit to be a great 3D modelling software.
I found VoxEdit quite intuitive and easy to use, but occasioanlly I encountered some lag issues when importing models.