WIDI Recognition System Professional is a powerful professional tool designed for musicians, arrangers, music teachers, owners of large music archives, etc.
The program is designed to recognize music using a computer and allows you to convert digital music recordings into MIDI commands (Wave to MIDI, mp3 to MIDI). For this purpose, it includes both manual editing tools and powerful automatic algorithms that greatly facilitate routine operations, allowing the musician to focus on the creativity. What used to take several hours, WIDI Recognition System will be able to do in semi-automatic mode in a few minutes.
The program works with mp3, wave, CD-tracks and many others, getting a note record that can be saved in MIDI format. In addition, WIDI Recognition System Professional can process sound directly from a microphone or line input without the need to record it in a file. It is possible to convert on the fly the sound of a non-MIDI instrument into MIDI commands, which can already be performed by any other instrument with the help of the MIDI synthesizer (for example, the sound of an acoustic guitar in this way can be converted into the sound of a piano, etc.).
Also knows how to recognize music that contains a lot of voices.
WIDI Recognition System Professional allows:
to get a musical audio recording for printing or playing;
Create new arrangements of previously recorded melodies, change the instruments used and highlight individual voices;
On-the-fly recognition by controlling the MIDI synthesizer with an ordinary musical instrument or voice;
to recognize tracks that contain drums;
Determine the tonality and disorder of any music recording or MIDI score;
Create your own MIDI melodies to be used as a call in a cell phone, etc.
- the latest recognition algorithms;
- real-time recognition module;
- Analysis of the tonality and arrangement of instruments;
- Built-in Recognition Wizard to familiarize you with the process;
- Batch recognition module for processing multiple files at a time;
- a translation manager that allows you to switch the interface language;
- unique TrueTone editor for correcting the recognition results;
- Keyboard editor (piano roll) with the ability to visually compare the spectrum of the original audio and recognized MIDI notes;
- Built-in notebook stand with the ability to immediately see the result in the form of a note;
- Many built-in features to make it easier to edit the recognition results and many more.