Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner is a web vulnerability detection tool. To date, a large number of sites has a number of vulnerabilities that can lead to hacking the site, leakage of confidential information and other unpleasant consequences. Administrators of web resources should be aware of the existing security holes and promptly correct them. This program is designed for this purpose.
It conducts various tests to identify all possible security threats on the sites and then creates a report with detailed information about its work and instructions on how to eliminate the vulnerability. The program has a lot of different pentests, scanning of resource architecture and most of the content, deep scanning of one-page applications, checking for SQL code implementation and cross-site scripting, as well as sending and intercepting various HTTP/HTTPS requests and analyzing server responses. The program has a number of special checks for one of the most popular CMS - Wordpress: administrator password security, bruteforce resistance, plugin check (in the database of more than 1200 known plugins), as well as detection of disguised malicious modules.
- Check web resources for vulnerabilities;
- Fast operation even with projects of several thousand pages;
- Intrusion detection, crossite scripting (XSS) and SQL injection;
- Deep testing of single-page applications (SPAs);
- Search for obsolete software on the server.
- generation of detailed reports;