Adobe After Effects is a professional video editor that supports graphic effects, compositing and animation. Often this program is used as a post-production and color correction tool for already mounted video, as well as to add all kinds of special effects.
The key difference between AA and other professional effects and editing programs is that there is a huge library of plug-ins available for free or for a fee. These plug-ins give the user almost unlimited possibilities, making After Effects a truly universal software solution.
The program is often used to create dynamic presentations with three-dimensional effects, and also provides tools for convenient project management and work with presets. Separately, it is worth noting the extensive toolset Adobe After Effects for working with titles and mounting initial screensavers. Convenient control of the camera in a three-dimensional environment, a huge library of fonts and effects, as well as the ability to simulate the latter independently make AA the best tool for modeling the introduction to video today. The program supports close integration with other Adobe products. In particular, it works well "in conjunction" with software solutions Adobe Premiere, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- is used for post-production, adding graphical effects, and modeling video intros;
- supports a huge number of video formats, codecs and resolutions (including 4K);
- contains tools for importing material from digital cameras and project management;
- offers the user a huge library of plugins;
- is used to perform color correction of video;
- integrates closely with other Adobe graphics and video products.