CommView for WiFi is a powerful wireless network analyzer that is incredibly powerful and functional. The program intercepts each transmitted network packet. After the analysis, you can get a lot of useful information. You will have access to a list of all access points, their signal strength, packet statistics for each access point, packet statistics for the protocols used, and much more. Why would this information be useful? First and foremost, these data will be needed by network administrators to diagnose and correct network problems. In addition, the analysis of such transmitted data may be useful in a number of other cases. Transmitted encrypted packets can be decrypted if the corresponding WPA or WEP keys are available.
In addition to the above, the program is equipped with a VoIP subsystem, which allows you to analyze and record all the connections that were established using SIP or H.323 standards. More than 70 protocols are available for analysis. There is a tree-like display of layers and headers for each protocol.
- Scan and capture all network packets from all access points;
- Support for 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n standards
- working with encrypted packages;
- detailed statistics on each access point and protocol;
- Setting up notifications of unusual network activity;
- offline mode for data analysis without connecting to a wireless adapter;
- search within packages in the format required by the user;
- monitoring of the wireless network load;
- the function of saving all captured packets;
- working with multiple network adapters at the same time.