Operating system: Windows
Antivirus check: passed
Last revision: Last week
The IDA Free is a disassembler that has no alternative. It is the only suitable disassembler for professional work. It has become a standard long time ago, and if they talk about disassembler, they mean IDA Free first of all. IDA Free has a huge number of features and modules that greatly simplify the process of disassembling. This includes recognition of standard library functions, recognition of function arguments and their types, representation of the whole code in a convenient tree-like form and much more.
The main user groups of IDA Free are antivirus companies, major software developers, information security specialists.
- window with the list of program functions;
- a list of program segments;
- the tree structure of the code;
- list of imported functions;
- a built-in debugger;
- Built-in IDC programming language;
- the ability to make comments and change the names of variables and functions for easy readability.
- intellectual processing. Today, there are a lot of encrypted or knowingly confusing code fragments in the text of programs. Exact separation of code and program data is a whole science or even art. One incorrectly recognized function argument may cause serious errors in investigation of the whole code. Today, the IDA Pro has the most powerful program code analysis mechanism, which greatly simplifies disassembling;
- FLIRT's unique technology: modern viruses and worms are most often written in high-level languages, making it difficult to disassemble. With FLIRT technology and advanced stack tracking capabilities, the IDA Pro provides the original source code as accurately as possible;
- expansion and improvement. Of course, developers are doing their best to improve the IDA Pro, but only debuggers and decompilers are working with the IDA Pro in a "combat" environment and always know better what they need. With the IDA Pro SDK, you can extend the functionality and customize your disassembler to your needs;
List of supported processors: - AMD K6-2 3D Now Available!ARM Architecture version 3, 4 and 5 including Thumb Mode and DSP instructions; - ATMEL AVR (with source code); - DEC PDP-11 (with source code) ; - Fujitsu FR (with source code); - GameBoy; - H8/300L, H8/300H, H8S/2000, H8S/2600 (with source code); - H8/500 (with source code); - Hitachi HD 6301, HD 6303, Hitachi HD 64180 ; - INTEL 8080; - INTEL 8085; - INTEL 80196 (with source code); - INTEL 8051 (with source code); - INTEL 860XR (with source code); - INTEL 960 (with source code); - INTEL 80x87 and 80x87; - INTEL Pentium family; - Java Virtual Machine (with source code); - KR1878 (with source code); - Microsoft .NET; - Mitsubishi MELPS740 (with source code); - MN102 (with source code only); - MOS Technologies 6502 (with source code); - Motorola MC680xx. The following items are included: - Motorola CPU32 (68330), Motorola MC6301, MC6303; - MC6800, MC6801, MC6803, MC6805, MC6808, MC6809, MC6811, M68H12C; - Motorola ColdFire; - NSC CR16 (with source code only); - PIC 12XX, PIC 14XX, PIC 18XX, PIC 16XXX (together with source code); - Rockwell C39 (source code only); - SAM8 (source code only); - SGS Thomson ST-7, and ST-20 (source code only); - TLCS900 (source code only); - XA (source code only); - xScale; - Z80, Zilog Z8, Zilog Z180, Zilog Z380 (together with the source code); - AMD64 architecture; - DEC Alpha; - DSP563xx, DSP566xx, DSP561XX (with source code); - TI TMS320C2X, TMS320C5X, TMS320C6X, TMS 320C54xx, TMS320C55xx, TMS320C3 (with source code); - Hewlett-Packard HP-PA (together with the source code); - Hitachi SH1, SH2, SH3, Hitachi SH4 - Dreamcast; - IBM - Motorola PowerPC; - Infineon Tricore architecture; - Intel IA-64 Architecture - Itanium; - Motorola DSP 56K, Motorola MC6816; - MIPS Mark I (R2000), MIPS Mark II (R3000), MIPS Mark III: (R4000, R4200, R4300, R4400, and R4600), MIPS Mark IV: R8000, R10000, R5900 (Playstation 2), MIPS16 encoding; - Mitsubishi M32R (with source code); - Mitsubishi M7700 (with source code); - Mitsubishi M7900 (with source code); - Nec 78K0 and Nec 78K0S (with source code); - STMicroelectronics ST9+, ST-10 (with source code); - SPARCII, ULTRASPARC; - Siemens C166 ; - Fujitsu F2MC-16L Fujitsu F2MC-LC.