novaPDF Lite is a compact program for creating PDF documents. After it is installed, a new virtual printer appears in the system, with the help of which you can create PDF files from any windows application: just choose the "Print" command and any document will be immediately converted to *.pdf. Ready-made PDF files can be viewed on any computer with any operating system, and since novaPDF Lite can create novaPDF Lite files with attached fonts if necessary, it is not necessary to have these fonts in the systems on which the file will be read or printed.
The program uses a fairly large functionality when creating PDF-documents: for example, you can change the page size, change the resolution (from 72 to 2400 dpi) and the orientation of the document and much more.
- creates 100% standard PDF files that can be viewed in any PDF viewer;
- inserts information about the document into a PDF file (title, subject, author, keywords, etc.);
- multilingual support - novaPDF is currently available in more than 20 languages;
- does not require additional software to create PDF files;
- supports the system of creating and loading profiles with different sets of settings saved.