7-PDF Maker is a program designed to create PDF files from text files and images of more than 80 formats including DOC, DOCX, PPT, PPT, PPT, XLSX, XLSX, ODT, ODS, ODP, RTF, HTML, TXT, JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, EPS, PSD, BMP, WMF and others.
Built-in 7-PDF Maker converter is developed on the basis of Openoffice.org, the program itself is integrated into the context menu of Windows Explorer, which allows you to start the conversion process by simply clicking the right mouse button. The 7-PDF Maker function allows you to convert the entire document as well as individual pages, export notes and bookmarks, and generate files with document schematic marks. Batch conversion of files can be started using the command line. In the settings it is suggested to choose one of the offered variants of image compression, and also to protect the received file by means of 128-bit password.
7-PDF Maker is not Russified (English and German only). Despite this, the simple and clear interface of the program allows you to convert quickly and easily. To do this, simply select the desired document and wait for the PDF file to be automatically generated. You can use Sumatra PDF Viewer to view the received documents.
- the ability to generate PDF and PDF/A-1 files from more than 80 file and image formats;
- creation of hyperlinks from MS Word referrals (e-mail, web links, etc.);
- generation of marked PDF files (indexing of PDF files);
- Automatically create a PDF output content schema;
- the program supports the following types of file conversion: DOC -> PDF, DOCX -> PDF, PPT -> PDF, PPT -> PDF, XLS -> PDF, XLSX -> PDF, ODT -> PDF, ORV -> PDF, ODP -> PDF, RTF -> HTML PDF -> PDF, TXT -> PDF, JPG -> PDF, GIF -> PDF, PNG -> PDF, TIFF -> PDF, EPS -> PDF, PSD -> PDF, BMP -> PDF, WMF -> PDF;
- the application does not require any special software to interpret the PostScript language or PDF document;
- The built-in conversion module is based on Openoffice.org;
- Possibility to receive on an output PDF-documents protected by the 128-bit password;
- integration with Windows Explorer ("Explorer");
- working with PDF command line Batch Converter 7p.exe;
- Sumatra PDF Viewer is built into the application;
- English and German languages are supported;
- instructions in German and English.