PS to PDF Converter is independent of Windows Printer Driver technology and any other product, so it works much faster than other applications
The Postscript language for PDF Converter can be run in the command line of the program, and can also be easily represented as a script (BAT, Shell script, PERL, VB, etc.).
The command line runs under Windows and allows you to integrate Postscript to PDF Converter into any application that can call external programs to generate PDF format.
The software works with a user-friendly interface. Batch mode is capable of converting large amounts of graphics in real time.
The converter is available through an integrated COM object (or DLL library or command line) that allows developers to access it using programs or scripting languages such as Visual Basic, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C/C, C#, .NET, etc.
- The Postscript language for PDF is a separate application. Ghostscript and Acrobat Distiller applications are not required to run it.
- It does not depend on any Printer Driver product.
- Direct conversion of postscript files to PDF format.
- Merge multiple PDF files into one PDF file.
- Convert PDF files back to postscript files.
- Dissection of PDF file.
- Set the bulletin to output PDF files.
- Set the document title, topic, author and keywords.
- Set encoding options for outputting PDF files.
- Automatically deletes blank pages from a PDF file.
- Rotate PDF pages during conversion (0, 90, 180, 270 degrees).
- Integration of large volume conversion into server-application.
- Smallest PDF file size after conversion.
- Password protection for PDF files with 40 or 128 bit encryption.
- Create "owner password" and "user password" for PDF files.
- The Postscript language for PDF Converter produces PDF documents that are fully suitable for text search in Adobe Reader.
- Platform support: Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista.
- Language support: English, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thailand, etc.