Odin3 is a utility that serves for "flashing" smartphones and tablets based on the Android operating system from Samsung. The program works with all new models of portable devices, and for devices that were released earlier than 2012, you can use an earlier version of this utility. It allows you to get operating system updates for your portable gadget before the official release date. In addition, Odin3 allows you to install a kernel, modem and other firmware components.
For the utility to recognize the connected device, you will need to install the latest version of Samsung USB drivers. If you have Samsung Kies installed on your PC, you probably have the latest drivers on your computer as well. It is desirable to connect the device with an "original" cable. TAR and TAR.MD5 files can be used for flashing. They should be downloaded from specialized resources beforehand and saved in a folder, the path to which contains only Latin letters. Also, be sure to "charge" the flashing smartphone or tablet beforehand, preferably to the battery capacity limit. It is important to note that a sudden shutdown of the computer while the program is running can cause serious problems with the operation of portable devices, up to complete loss of performance.
In any case, it is recommended to use Odin3, even if all the above conditions are met, only for people who have experience in "firmware" of devices. Download the program and use it for free.
- allows you to "flush" any version of devices from Smasung, based on the Android operating system;
- works with TAR and TAR.MD5 firmware files;
- allows you to install operating system updates before their official release, as well as to install a modem, kernel and other firmware components;
- translated into Russian by the "craftsmen";
- Recommended for use only by those who already have experience in "firmware" of portable devices.