Microsoft Office 2013 Administrative Template files (ADMX/ADML) and Office Customization Tool software provide administrators with a powerful solution for managing and customizing Office 2013 for their organization.
The Office Administrative Template files and Office Customization Tool allow IT administrators to customize the Office user experience for their end users.
• Provides administrators with the ability to create and edit Group Policy Objects for Office 2013
• Includes a library of settings for Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint
• Allows admins to customize the look and feel of Office applications, including themes, colors, and fonts
• Supports multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish, and German
• Can be used with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Office 2013
Office Customization Tool
• Allows admins to customize the installation of Office 2013 applications
• Allows admins to control which Office applications are installed by default, as well as which features are installed
• Provides options for adding or removing components, such as language packs or additional template files
• Can be used to customize the look and feel of Office applications, including themes, colors, and fonts
• Allows admins to specify the installation path, as well as other settings such as whether to show the EULA agreement or the Office Setup dialog box
• Supports command-line options, allowing admins to run the tool without a user interface
• Can be used to configure the initial settings of Office applications, such as the default language and display options