Pamela for Skype is a Skype helper program that extends its functionality and provides automatic recording of video and audio calls. Also supported are text logging, grouping of records, answering machine functions, conference management and much more.
After installing and authorizing the application in Skype, Pamela will monitor all user activity and manage most of the standard actions, save correspondence, record conversations in audio and video formats, with the ability to manage the recordings through the program interface. If necessary, you can set up Skype's behavior when the user is away: Pamela can automatically answer calls, play a pre-recorded audio message, and record the subscriber's message, just as she can do with text messages.
Among its functionalities you can mention the scheduler, birthday reminders, the possibility of combining contacts into groups, expanding the set of smileys and the library of sounds. Pamela for Skype is available in several editions, from the free version to the commercial business edition with extended functionality and sharpened for corporate use.
- a call recording;
- Record Skype video (paid version);
- Record Skype chat (in paid version);
- a call transfer;
- a powerful mood editor;
- an answering machine;
- video chatting;
- automatic answer in the chat room;
- a birthday reminder;
- E-mail forwarding (in a paid version);
- personalization of contacts (in paid version);
- automatic start of the application (in a paid version);
- a callback directly from Pamela;
- Compatible with any sound card and USB phone;
- support for 34 languages.