Want to edit existing PDF files, but don't know how? PDF Editor will help you with this. With this program, you can add text in any font, change existing text to correct errors or change old phone numbers - just double-click on the text object to edit it. You can select and drag and drop any object in the PDF file. Text editing does not end with PDF Editor capabilities. To edit images, you just need to double-click on them and the program will open the integrated image editor. No matter what program was used to create the PDF file, you can edit it with this PDF editor.
PDF Editor was the first editor on the market to provide full editing of PDF files. Before that, such programs promised a lot of things, but gave the opportunity only to edit annotations to the file.
PDF Editor allows you to highlight text with color. You will be able to change the order of pages, and delete pages. It is also possible to hide some information so that it is not visible in the Acrobat Reader and then make it available again. You can resize a page, or completely remove some of its content, and add stamps to the document, such as "Confidential" or "Top Secret". The source code of the PDF file is also available for editing (HTML type code). The arrangement of the elements does not change after saving the file, unless of course you want to change it.
- the program can be launched from a USB stick, i.e. used as a portable application;
- The help system will help you to master the program quickly;
- the program allows you to add new images or edit existing ones;
- it is possible to add simple geometrical objects;
- Adding new comments, modifying existing ones, deleting them;
- Add new pages to the document, change the page order, delete pages, rotate pages;
- encryption and decryption of documents.