As the program name suggests, PDF To BMP JPG TIF Converter is designed to convert PDF documents to various image formats, including BMP, JPG, TIF and PNG.
The PDF To BMP interface of the JPG TIF Converter is quite easy to use. You can use the navigation bar built on Windows Explorer to find the documents you need. In the directory tree at the top of the panel, highlight the folder and at the bottom of the panel, the program will show you all the available PDF documents. File processing in batch mode is also possible.
You can view PDF documents, zoom in, delete annotations and draw lines, ellipses, rectangles and other shapes. You can also use a marker, insert pictures and your own text. That is, the program can be used as a PDF editor.
In order to initiate the conversion process, you need to select the image format and the name of the final file. Also, the files can be printed out.
- allows you to convert PDF documents to images;
- allows you to view the contents of PDF files;
- supports batch processing of files;
- supports such formats as: Bitmap, JPeg, WMF, EMF, GIF, EPS, PNG, TIF, Multi-TIFF;
- supports: changing the number of pixels per inch, changing the resolution, and changing the quality and degree of compression (Tif).