Pic2Mag Field Calculator is a powerful, easy-to-use software product designed to help engineers and scientists calculate magnetic fields quickly and accurately. This software allows users to compute the magnetic field of a source at any point in space, and calculate the derivatives of the field components with respect to the source parameters.
The Field Calculator in Pic2Mag helps to quickly and accurately calculate the size of the field of view of an image.
• Easy to use graphical user interface
• Ability to define magnetic sources, such as coils, permanent magnets, and ferrite materials
• Ability to define arbitrary source geometries using a variety of shapes
• Automatically compute magnetic field and derivatives at any point in space
• Output data in a variety of formats, including CSV, JSON, and MATLAB
• Ability to visualize the magnetic field in 3D
• Ability to calculate the field with anisotropic materials
• Optimization tools to find the optimal placement and orientation of a source
• Ability to export the results directly to a CAD program
• Built-in Python
scripting interface for custom applications
• Ability to run calculations in parallel for improved performance