SFV Checker is a powerful and useful utility that will help you to check the integrity of multi-volume archives stored on your computer and the absence of errors in them.
SFV Checker uses CRC-32 technology to check each file. It will notify you of errors found, incorrect size, corrupted or missed files, thus saving you time to upload only to find 1 missing file or CRC error.
CRC is a comparison of a value that is created by using a standard SFV file. If the SFV file is not available, you can drag it to the view list to calculate the CRC value. After the file is scanned, a detailed report is displayed, as well as a list of missing and inconsistent files and a short report regarding the archive itself.
SFV Checker can also connect files in the list and rename multi archives, for example, the correct file.001, .002, .003 renames to .rar, .r00, r01 files.
SFV Checker supports RAR, ARJ, ACE and all other Binary/Text file types.
- Drag and drop function;
- CRC32 technology, which checks files in any format;
- reports on files with the .SFV extension;
- issues an incorrect size report;
- gives a report on the missed files;
- creates SFV files from the file list;
- scans folders for .sfv files and automatically scans them;
- connection in 1 file for mpeg files or other types of files;
- renames files from .001, .002, .003 to .rar, .r00, r01 files;
- a record of all the .sfv's for future reference;
- user-friendly interface.