SmartCode VNC Manager is an easy-to-use remote administration tool that allows you to connect, monitor and control a computer using VNC or Windows Terminal servers.
This tool provides an easy to use and convenient GUI-interface, as well as features that can greatly facilitate the administration of the network.
The standard version of SmartCode VNC Manager is designed for administration of VNC servers.
- The latest RealVNC 4.1 and TightVNC 1.3 versions fully support the VNC installation wizard, which allows remote installation and uninstallation of TightVNC, RealVNC and UltraVNC servers;
- "Remote password recovery wizard for VNC server". Allows you to recover your password in bulk on remote VNC servers;
- Customizable "External tools" feature allows you to easily run other applications while working in VNC Manager. You can set parameters and a working directory for running programs;
- the built-in Windows domain and the group computer browser. Ability to browse network computers, open the built-in Computer Manager and Windows Explorer module;
- Windows domain/workstation group scanner and IP addresses (up to network class B). Allows you to scan active VNC servers. Includes multipoint scanning support;
- VNC Manager can connect to the UltraVNC server using Windows NTLM authentication code;
- TightVNC and UltraVNC, as well as the program supports file transfer;
- UltraVNC Repeater support proxy;
- VNC Manager will allow you to reboot or shut down remote computers;
- The miniature display will allow you to simultaneously observe a large number of computers on the screen. The miniature display supports group connection. Items added to the thumbnail display can be restored after restarting the program.