The Task Coach has been designed to help you with your tasks. The program is a result of dissatisfaction with the task managers currently available, such as Outlook or Lotus Notes, which do not have the tools to create complex tasks. Often tasks or important cases consist of several actions. Task Coach is able to create complex tasks.
Task Coach facilitates productivity by allowing the user to create, manage, and track complex tasks with ease.
- creating, editing and deleting tasks and subtasks;
- all tasks have subject matter, description, priority, start date, end date, execution date and optional reminders. Tasks can be repeated daily, weekly and monthly;
- tasks can be viewed as a tree;
- Tasks can be sorted by attributes, items, budget, remaining budget, execution date, etc;
- Some filters are used, for example, to hide completed tasks or to view only those tasks that need to be performed today;
- Tasks can be created by dragging an email from Outlook or Thunderbird into the task manager;
- you can add applications to tasks, notes and categories by dragging files, emails from Outlook or Thunderbird, or URLs to a task, note or category;
- the status of the task depends on its subtask, and vice versa. For example, if you mark the last outstanding subtask as completed, the main subtask is automatically marked as completed;
- Tasks and notes can be categorized as set by the user;
- settings are fixed and automatically saved. The last file opened is automatically loaded when you start the Task Coach;
- tracking the time taken to complete tasks. Tasks can have a budget. The time spent can be viewed by individual periods, days, weeks and months;
- Task Coach file format is (.tsk) XML;
- Tasks, notes, attempts and categories can be exported to HTML and CSV formats (comma-separated format). Attempts can also be exported to iCalendar/ICS formats;
- tasks, attempts, notes and categories can also be printed. When printing, Task Coach also prints the data visible in the current view, including filters and sorting order;
- Task Coach can be run from removable media;
- Tasks and notes can be synchronized through a Funambol server, such as ScheduleWorld.