Perhaps each of us has ever needed to automatically shut down or turn on the computer at a specified time. TimePC is designed for this purpose. The utility is extremely easy to use and also knows how to minimize itself into the system tray in order not to disturb the user. The application is fully Russified, "weighs" only a couple of megabytes, but offers the user a lot of settings. TimePC can quit running programs on its own before shutting down the computer. For example, it will allow you to automatically close the player if you take a nap while watching a movie.
The shutdown can be scheduled for any time and date. In addition, the program can play the selected music or video when you start the system. For the correct operation of the program it is necessary to have an ACPI interface (responsible for power management). It is supported by most modern computers by default.
- allows you to schedule a shutdown for any day and time;
- allows you to play a media file when you start Windows;
- knows how to automatically close programs launched by the user;
- is easy to use and set up;
- can work in the background.