Vivaldi is a browser created by developers from the team who worked on the legendary Opera. The main purpose of the developers of this browser is to create as little as possible "greedy" to system resources product. In this respect, Vivaldi even at the current stage of pre-testing surpasses the popular Google Chrome, and the new browser downloads pages many times faster.
Its interface, which is not strange at all, resembles that of the Opera. The characteristic page scaling slider and the side panel, on which all the most necessary functions are located, are immediately striking. Despite the presence of such a panel, Vivaldi does not seem to be overloaded at all, space for displaying the content here is more than enough.
Among the most interesting features of the new "player" in the browser market is a convenient tool Quick Commands, caused by the combination of Win + G and is a kind of quick access panel to all the tools available in the browser. The application also allows you to easily combine bookmarks into thematic groups, can be updated in the background, contains a "hybrid" search string, and so on. But don't forget that you are only looking at the test version, in the future Vivaldi, according to the creators, will be supplemented with interesting "chips".
- is the most undemanding browser to system resources in the world;
- contains quick access panels to basic functions and web resources;
- has a completely modern interface, not clogged with unnecessary elements and panels;
- offers an interesting concept of grouping your favorite sites into thematic groups;
- provides very high page loading speed.