360 TurboVPN is a program that will help you to quickly connect to a VPN server that encrypts the transmitted data, making the user anonymous on the network, as well as allowing you to use web services that are not available in his country. To create a connection, just press the big button located on the main screen of the program. By default, the program chooses the closest server to your actual location to reduce connection speed losses. In addition, 360 TurboVPN uses proprietary compression algorithms to speed up data transfer. However, these algorithms do not work in the demo version of the program.
If the default country of the server that 360 TurboVPN has selected is not the right country for you, you can change it yourself (don't forget to slow down the data transfer rate). The list of available countries in the program is quite wide. Once the connection is established, detailed traffic statistics are recorded. You can view it from the main menu.
Unfortunately, in the demo version of 360 TurboVPN the amount of traffic used is limited to 500 Mb. After the limit is reached, you will be asked to subscribe. However, you can increase the amount of data available by performing simple actions, such as subscribing to official 360 TurboVPN pages on social networks.
- allows you to connect to a VPN server with one click;
- offers a fairly extensive list of available countries;
- compresses data with its own algorithms to save traffic and speed up "surfing";
- displays detailed statistics about the connection;
- can be automatically downloaded and connected to the server when Windows starts.